Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kinder-Perp...Freaky Friday Challenge

Yeah, I did a layout with that pagemap I posted last time. This is for the ACBailey Freaky Friday Challenge (I just love those challenges). This week we are to document the Holiday Prep that goes on. Well, there's not much prep at our house...it mostly marks the day before Black Friday for me (ha!). And that also means celebrating the 29th Anniversary of the birthday of a good friend of mine (she's on the 3rd anniversary now, I think...wink, wink). We have gone shopping at 5am on Black Friday for the past 3 or 4 years now.

So this layout is Erica's Kindergarten class preparing for the holidays by making crafts and decorating cookies. I had a BLAST volunteering that day, and the kids had a great time. Mrs Wollrich did a great job putting it all together for us!

The papers, stickers, and journaling cards are Sassafrass Lass from the ACBailey Sep KOTM. I also added a Jenni Bowlin Mini School Bingo Card (love those!!!) that was from the KOTM, too. And of course, the layout is from http://www.pagemaps.com/ and is the Nov 2-pg 12x12 map. FUN!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

great layout!!! love the colors and papers you chose :-) I'm doing a little organizing of my albums and such - going totally to 3-ring from now on - may even get a layout done today too ;-) thanks for reminding me about page maps - LOVE them!!!