Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wow...I have scrapped alot in 2009!

I just looked thru my posts for the year and I have posted 49 layouts this year. I wanted to do 5 pages a month and 49 layouts doesn't break down the single vs double page layouts. YEAH...I'm meeting at least one of my scrapping resolution/goals for the year.


Looking back at the other goals, they are hit and miss:

I did make an acrylic album (bought a kit from ACBailey)...but I haven't put pictures in it yet...so does that count? Probably not. I'll try to get that finished before the end of the year so I can count it.

I did clean my scrap room, but it hasn't really been KEPT clean. I can walk in it and find stuff, but I can't really work at either of the two large tables...they're full of stuff. In fact, last weekend for the Midnight Madness Challenge, I scrapped at the dinner table...partly because everyone was upstairs, partly because it's cold down in my craft room, but mostly because it would have taken too long to clean it. HRUMPH!!!

I haven't attended a weekend retreat yet, but I am going to an all day crop on Black Friday and Black Saturday. I'll come home to sleep and shower. Can I call that a weekend retreat since I'm away from the family and not doing anything but scrapping for the weekend? I know...I'm home on Sunday, so does it REALLY count?!? I'm gonna say yes...two full days away is a weekend, so there!

The last thing I didn't even come close to doing...host a fourth Friday get together at my house every month. Ha...I think the last time I did that was in March or April. I can't even remember when I last did it. Oh, well...I wanted to do it for ME to be productive, and given the number of layouts I've completed so far this year, I have been. I will definitely go back and count the total pages I've completed by year end. Inquiring minds want to know...

So how have you done on your goals/resolutions?

4 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

I can totally relate to a messy scrap room! I have to work on the floor now..LOL

Laura-Lee said...

I can totally relate to a messy scrap room, I have to work on the floor now...LOL

Dalon said...

thanks for sharing your accomplishments!! good for you on all your completed pages - and all the other things you've done! I typically don't write goals for my scrapping, but you've got my wheels spinning now ... especially in doing things with the kids ... I feel like I need to continually keep at it with the craftiness to keep them busy - SO my goals for next year ... to be written ... soon! ;-) (oh, and as for the Friday night thing, don't bust yourself up about it ... things happen - as long as YOU are getting your stuff done!!)

Debbie said...

Wow...you have scrapped alot in 2009. Way to go, girl!! I'm trying to keep my desk top "scrap ready" but find things get piled on it easily---taking time from scrapping to clear it off. Keep your room clean for remaining of the year and you have a special "reward" if I remember correctly, right?