Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"We..." Digital Layout

As I was surfing Jessica Sprague's website, I found a cool free digi-class. It included a free template download and an online video tutorial. I already knew many of the starter techniques, but it was fun anyway. And (as I'm sure the class is designed), I'm intrigued with the follow-on classes. I may invest in them after the new year (since the holiday class will keep me busy thru Dec if I stick with it).

Here's the layout I did...the hardest part was figuring out what to journal (hee, hee). Wednesdays she also has digi elements for a buck. I'm thinking about downloading another template...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Jessica is full of information and ideas...love browsing here site.
This is a "fun" layout- because you three are having fun and the colorful colors.

Dalon said...

I saw those things on her site as well!! I watched her on one of the video clips and just loved how she presented everything and spoke so clearly - a great teacher - and I love the layout you did!!! (even the journaling) ;-)