Sunday, November 8, 2009

Freaky Friday Challenge - "OW"

Thanks for coming back and checking out my finished layout for the AC Bailey Freaky Friday Challenge. As I mentioned, this uses two of the Scrapbook Etc Free Collage templates...I had to change the first page cuz I had too much journaling (go figure...me with too many words? Ha!).


The layout is lifted from a Scrapbook Etc Nov/Dec issue and uses some left over papers from Close to My Heart, Creative Imaginations, My Mind's Eye, and Reminisce. I also added some Pebbles Inc and Maya Rd Embellishments along with Stampin Up ribbons and covered chipboard from an unknown source (sorry). I had a blast with this challenge and I'm looking forward to the next several weeks...I hope you'll join me!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

She is so grown up...
What a good use for all those brands of paper and embellishments!!! Looking forward to your Freaky Friday Challenge.