Thursday, November 5, 2009

Misc pix...

I promised some pictures for family out of the area...and since I didn't get to scrap these this weekend, here they are. I'll get them scrapped SOON!!!

These are from the Alaska State Fair. We took some time off from work, picked Erica up right after school, and got lucky with a beautiful day (and buddy rides...buy one get one...woo hoo!). Erica is definitely turning out to be like her mama: a thrill seeker. YEAH!!! Finally someone to ride with me.When we first got on the coaster, Erica wasn't quite sure...
It didn't take long for her to settle into the ride...
By the time it was over, she was waving hervarms in the air!

We also rode the kite ride for the first time...it ended up being her favorite ride (so she said). It was a really cool feeling, I have to admit I liked it, too.

And just to prove that Dad was there, too, here's a pix of all of us...on the Tilt-o-Whirl...the only ride Jeff will go on. Not sure why he can handle that one and not any other one. I can barely ride it with the twisting motion. Oh, well, we'll take what we can get.

No comments: